The moon shines bright tonight. I wish there is somebody right now that I can speak with how lovely the moon is.
I felt great this afternoon. I don't what the reason was. After work, I went to Robinson's Place Dasmarinas. I bought pants on sale, ate at Pizza Hut, and went home happily. It's good to know that I am happy after days of struggling with myself. I am who I am, and nobody can tell me who I am. I am with myself for 23 years, and I love me. What has that two previous lines do with my hapiness? Anyway...
Back to the moon. How I wish things were easy. I dunno...but I won't give up, promise. No too serious work as of this week. I will still undergo some training. I feel excited. I feel I am a CSI..that is Chip Semiconductor Investigator. Hey, I am in the semiconductor industry. Visit www.analog.com to know more about our products.
Do I make sense to you? Well, I thank the moon for saying I do make sense.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment