Saturday, May 31, 2008

21

Black Jack. One of the famous casino card games.

May 31, 2008.

I watched 21, a 2008 drama film from Columbia Pictures. For more information, visit www.sonypictures.com/movies/21. Anyway, I kinda like the film. I am challenged in playing Black Jack even though I never played it in big time casinos (even small time casinos). Puzzled after watching the movie, I want to know how the probabilities of the game is played. Just this afternoon, I have learned the basic strategies of the game (Oh, that reminds me of my book at the apartment. I might as well read it tonight.). What caught my eye is one of the characters named Jill Taylor. She is charming and I love her eyes. Guess what? She is Lois Lane---Kate Bosworth. Oh well, she reminds me of somebody. They're both cute, and lovely. haha..enough talk. I will go to SM Dasma after this. Unwind. Think. And find some cheap magical items.

Anyway, see you soon! Poker, anyone? :)

No comments: