Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It was a great day!

March 27, 2008.

I had a great afternoon, so lovely. It is funny to think how simple my happiness is. You want to know what? Well, its a scene in the afternoon--Sunset. I was in the middle of the street when I noticed how beautiful it was. The light of the sun blocked by several clouds exposing its beauty. If only I had captured it with hi-res cams. I would be treasuring it forever. Do I sound stupid?

Anyway, I like viewing the nature. Simply appreciating it makes me feel okay. I feel better seeing those simple things nature has made. Like a bug resting on a flower, a bee gathering honey, and even ants gathering food for the rainy season.

How I wish I may be able to see more of these simple things nature has to offer. I'm afraid that someday the next generations will only see them in pictures. I hope we can help save our planet.

Please help in conserving the beauty of our Home.

No comments: