Do I feel alone right now? I am away from home.
I am troubled with what to write. A lot of ideas just flash in and flash out. I don’t know how to organize all of them. So, here I am writing whatever comes into my mind.
A new life will begin on the 16th of this month; I will be on my 3rd month here in Cavite and on my job. I am currently working at Analog Devices General Trias as a Junior Engineer. Also, I have mixed emotions when it comes with the said date. I will be deployed in the field where I will be using my talents and skills to help the company achieve its goals. I am more excited than frightened.
Now, you might notice that I don’t observe a specific topic. I mentioned earlier, I don’t know how to organize my thoughts. I am disoriented. All I want is to write what my mind speaks right now. Anyway...
Night sky is cloudy. No star in sight. It’s already 11 p.m. of May 12, 2008. I am still awake listening to Brickman music (again). I can’t sleep because I am troubled with my life. I am troubled with myself. I am troubled with my environment. I am troubled with my acquaintances and friends. I am troubled with almost everything. I guess I know what the reason is but I won’t tell you. Maybe it is because of the weather? It is drizzling tonight. See? I don’t make sense.
Everybody wants to buy everything. I have limited cash right now but I want to buy many things. TV, personal computer, digital camera, magic items, and car! I have only PhP500 left in my ATM. How the hell am I supposed to pay all of these? I can’t wait to buy them. But do I need all of them? *sigh* I have to be more goal-oriented and financially literate. I can do this!
Everything you want is not everything you need. Focusing…Zzzzzz.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment