I love black and blue as my background in my personal web pages. I find it easier to blend with other shades such as yellow, red, orange, and white.
I have been making web pages since I was in my 3rd year high school. I was addicted in making and publishing web sites. If I remember right, I spent the whole summer after my 3rd year in high school making my webpage. It was really addicting. I developed my skills that summer in designing lay-outs and enhance photos using Adobe Photoshop.
I am a hard coder. I do not prefer working with softy web page makers. I still prefer notepad. Why? It gives me a hard time. It gives me a hard time looking for the bug. It gives me a lot of learnings. Big challenges. Big learnings. It is through hard works that you learn a lot.
Visit my unfinished website @ www.geocities.com/chuckystown.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment