Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oxygen

I admit, I am addicted to oxygen. Just like drugs, it is addicting. Everyday, I get to have it. Every hour, every minute, every second. It is simply addicting.

This morning, I woke up around 4 o'clock short on breathing. I had breathed deep, grasped more oxygen until I stabilized. It was a hard experience, but I guess not as hard as those who have serious problems with their breathings. Many of us experience waking up in the morning short on breathing. It is normal for us to inhale as many oxygen as we could simply because we are addicted to it.

The greatest teaching is LOVE. Love your god (I love God in my case), love your family, love your friends, love your enemies, love the animals, love our planet, love all tangible and non-tangible things, love...love...love. Nothing is wrong with it.

Love is oxygen, we are all addicted to it (even atheists). Breath as many oxygen as you should. Breath as many Love as you could. We are addicted to both anyway.

Concentrate now...breath in, breath out....ohhhh.

Your lover,
NiƱo

P.S. Love for money is not bad. Being obsessed with money is bad.

No comments: