Each morning I always hope of seeing somebody. A glimpse is fine with me.
I wake up each morning excited for office work. I hate weekends. Do you know why? No office work. No yummy meals at the canteen (it is subsidized which makes it yummier). No aircon (it's summer...and it's hot!). And no glimpse of somebody.
Today at breakfast I had kangkong, half-cup of rice, and coffee. It is my best breakfast as it was and as it will. I had a nice view of the parking area, the Intel plant site (savoring the remaining days of Intel), and the glimpse of her.
A good friend of mine (and a good teacher) told me before that I am crazy when I like somebody. I guess she is right. Just imagine me cancelling an activity that I planned to do regularly for a glimpse of her. Crazy, huh?
Anyway, lecture will start in a while. See you again in my next postings!
Your friend,
NiƱo
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment