Today is April 16, 2008.
Time is fast. It was February 16, 2008 when I first came in Cavite. I could not believe it---two months had already passed. Recalling the day two months ago, it was tough for me. After 23 years of my existence in Iloilo City, here I am in Cavite for a job. As expected, I "brought my house" with me. I had five baggages which all in all summed up to 43 kgs. I paid the extra weight for about PhP700. It was indeed tough for me carrying those baggages! But tougher when you see your family waving their good byes. It was my first time to leave them and live on my own.
Two months is like two seconds. Time is so fast you hardly notice. I guess, as I am posting this blog I will be reading this a month from now like I posted it a second ago during that time.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment