Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tough Is The Word

What if you like somebody but she doesn't even know you? strange, huh?

I know how it feels. It is awkward. It is intimidating. It is addicting (I mean, you want to see her almost 24/7). People you admire (crush for teenies) come and go. There's nothing you can do but stare at them. I know of a guy whose weakness is girls. Beautiful girls. He once told me that they are his Kryptonite. He has a reputation of being a chickboy, but man, when I was observing him talk, he was like me: a torpe-kinda-guy. There is really nothing wrong about admiring somebody. But when you get addicted, give yourself a break. It may lead to disaster.

I like somebody right now (is this something new? well, scroll marked I: today I begin a new life). She's petite (thanks mike and christian for the term). Her name sounds like my ex-girlfriend but of different spelling. need to know more? Read it on my future blogs.

No comments: