Monday, June 2, 2008

The Blind Touch

Yesterday I went to Robinsons Dasma for reflexology. It was great even if I felt that I dislocated some of my joints and sprained my muscles. But it was rewarding, I had a great rest...and a great morning.

They say that the blind is a better massager. And I agree. Even if he doesn't have the soft touch, he has the blind touch. I admit, his smashing my back was painful but he hit the spot. I feel relieved. I feel ashame and guilty that I can see. I feel guilty that most blind end up in massage parlors. I feel guilty that most of them feel that they are only good in massage parlors. Today's reading in eDidache (online version sent through email...visit kerygmafamily.com for more information) is about a blind man and also a masseur. I admit, I can see but I cannot see further and see what is behind every picture. I am blinder than a blind man.

I hope that I can see God clearer just like the blind man in the reading. I am weak. I feel guilty. I am worse than a blind man. Anyway, I hope that my tip for that blind who massaged me helped even a little. My respect for you, my blind friend.

No comments: