Are you happy?
Everybody will certainly say, Yes. But are we really happy?
Things have changed. I notice that I have grown a lot. The feeling of hapiness inside is overflowing. I want to help more people than before.
Last night, I felt blessed. I was acknowledged. You might want to ask, what the heck? I tell you right now, since high school I had been longing to be acknowledged. I had organized some activities, some groups, some gatherings---they were all flop. I am so grateful until now that with my little act, I was acknowledged. I am happy right now and I am boosted to help more people. Nobody can stop me right now in helping others financially anchored with Him.
So, am I happy? Yes I am...but I am really happy? Tell you what, I will get there. :)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment